Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Kate!


We celebrated Kate's Birthday with a family dinner at home. We were joined by Nan & Gran Dan, Grammy & Popaw, Judy, Bobby & Olivia, Cici, Elizabeth, & Anneliese! The cousins helped Kate enjoy her cake, and opened ALL her presents. And, they stole all her new toys! Everyone had a wonderful time, inluding Kate! She's such a performer, she charmed everyone with all her tricks! She can crawl super fast, and stand on her own for a few seconds at a time! She's always ready to give hugs and kisses and she politely waved bye-bye to everyone as they left. It was a special night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! How time flies. I can't believe Kate is already a year old. Happy Birthday Kate!!!
Kelley Sifford

Trip Rowley said...

Happy late birthday Kate! I'm sorry we missed the actual day. I can't believe you are a year old already!