Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Two Years Old!

Life with a child has truly been the most challenging, and blessed thing that I have ever experienced. Jack, you are the most amazing little man, he shocks and amazes me every day! We celebrated his 2nd birthday surrounded by tons of friends and family. Jack is blessed to have friends of ALL ages, he was thrilled they all came out and shared his birthday with him! Jack, you challenge me to be your savior, your best friend, your teacher, your everything. I love you more than I ever imagined possible. Even after you say "mama" for what feels like the billionth time, when you finally go to sleep and get quiet, I remember how much I love you! I look forward to every challenge that you face and overcome, and pray for your happiness. You are amazing and can conquer anything!

No comments: